Monday, March 9, 2015

Sacred Scripture Support

Important Discovery :
 
I never want to forget a time in my life when I was struggling deeply with not having an eternal marriage. I had been praying a lot about this in the temple and I received a scripture miracle as I opened my scriptures to 3 Nephi 22:4. Although this scripture is referring to Jesus Christ being the husband of the Church and all of His covenant people, I received special witness that He was trying to tell me not to be sad- He is my husband. I was overwhelmed with deep love and joy as I realized yes, He is like my husband. As I pray to Him all day in my heart He is always there for me. He is there for me daily by sending me tender mercies through moments like this in the scriptures, and through others. My sadness dissipated and I knew, that He was very aware of my sadness and that He wanted to comfort me. It was a sacred moment that I will never forget in my life. 
 
Plan of Action:
 
I would like to remember this scripture miracle that I opened up and read this scripture on that particular day in the temple. There are times that I still feel sorrow and I need not forget the tender mercies He blesses me with, including miracles like this one. 
 
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment